6 Minutes To Skinny

The Amazing Flat Belly Secret of a

California Working Mom

Today’s FREE health presentation is extremely important for men and women over the age of 30 who want to lose 10 pounds or more as fast and safely as they possibly can.*

The breakthrough weight loss and health facts you’re about to discover will be revealed by a gentleman who’s acknowledged as a world-class expert in health, nutrition and fat loss. His research and articles have been featured in:

As Seen On: 


Hi, Craig Ballantyne here and in today’s short and information-packed presentation you’ll see what leading doctors and researchers are calling the “holy grail” of weight loss for busy men and women.
This revolutionary discovery switches on your body’s fat burning hormones to melt away stubborn belly fat in just six short minutes in the comfort of your own home.*
If you start using this secret today…you’ll get results so quickly and so easily that it will almost seem like cheating. You’ll finally lose weight without counting calories, eating bland “diet” food, slogging away on a treadmill or taking dangerous pills that could kill you.
You’ll also learn to avoid the number one food that causes belly fat. If you’re a woman who wants to lose stubborn fat on the back of your arms or thighs, you absolutely must avoid this food.
Then you’ll discover 3 delicious fat burning snacks that you can eat today to lose weight without feeling hungry or deprived all the time, like you were on your last diet. Here’s the shocking part – each of these snacks contains chocolate, cheese or satisfying carbs.
They’re delicious! And it gets better, I’m extremely excited to share with you a few other cutting edge fat burning tips that will dramatically boost your metabolism, fat loss, focus, energy and confidence! These research-backed strategies are so surprising that you simply won’t hear them anywhere else. These super-easy tips will let you start eating the foods you crave every single day without worry because you’ll be experiencing the fastest, easiest weight loss of your life.
Best of all – with this info you can eliminate stubborn belly fat without slaving away on a treadmill, without eating nasty diet food that tastes like salty cardboard and you definitely won’t have to give up your social life. I’ll show you how you can get the fun and fabulous body you want – and deserve.
And although you may think you’ve heard or tried it all when it comes to rapidly and permanently losing weight, I PROMISE you’ve never seen anything like this before.
There is a reason why Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Oxygen and National Geographic magazines come to me when they need to hear about the latest and greatest research in fat loss. Why? Because I deliver ! I guarantee that you’re about to be shocked, amazed and delighted. Just make sure you watch this video to the very end right now because it will NOT be available online or for free for long. I’m in the process of bringing this cutting-edge research to a very popular national TV show and the producers may make me take down this article so they can get the exclusive “scoop.” But you’ll hear all about these brand-new, revolutionary strategies that other folks won’t hear about for months. In fact, by the time they hear what you’re about to discover…you’ll already be way ahead of them with the slim, sexy look you crave. You’re about to see exactly how this revolutionary system works so you can get started right now.

With all that being said – I need to be completely upfront with you. I’m committed to getting you results the honest way. Everything I say in this article is backed up by the latest scientific research. Although some of what you hear may shock you – it’s all supported by 100% credible and factual scientific and medical studies. That’s why you’ll see the small numbers at the end of sentences. Like this.1 Those are citations of the medical journals and scientific research papers that these amazing fat loss tips are based on. What you’re going to learn are real, valuable tips backed by the leading doctors and scientists. With all the lies, nonsense and misinformation put out there by greedy food and diet companies, I understand the frustration and confusion you might be feeling right now. One TV show says eating bread and carbs is fine…another says they’ll make you fat. One magazine says you need to spend 2 hours in the gym and another says you need to do 3 hours of pilates. It’s crazy and frustrating and it’s enough to make the toughest person feel overwhelmed. I know that feeling too. I hear it from my 135,000 fans on Facebook. I see it in the notes I get from my 300,000 email subscribers. But we’re going to put an end to all that today. I’m going to show you a simple system that uses your body’s natural cycles to give you fast, safe and natural weight loss. When you use the tips in this article you will rapidly transform your body. Plus, you’ll look and feel like a whole new person in just a few weeks. In fact – when you start using these unusual tricks, I’ve seen people lose up to 10 pounds very quickly.* I know that may sound impossible to you but I promise it’s not. Just keep watching and I’ll reveal it all. I’d like to start by introducing you to a very special friend of mine named Catherine. Catherine is one of the first people who used these unusual tips to transform her body. She’s going to tell you all about it. Here she is… Thanks Craig! Hi, I’m Catherine and I’m a mom from Northern California. And I’ve got a kind of embarrassing story I have to share with you. It all happened 3 years ago on what was just another beautiful California day… I was at the grocery store, and as I pushed my cart up to the checkout the cashier greeted me by saying, “It’s a great day to go shopping with your granddaughter, isn’t it?”

The problem is I wasn’t with my granddaughter that day. I don’t have any grandkids…I was with my OWN teenage daughter. I was shocked. I didn’t know what to say, so I just blushed. Then it got worse. My daughter said – “That’s not my Grandma – that’s my MOM.” Right then, I just wished I could disappear. My face turned red and I couldn’t even look the cashier in the eye.
But from the sound of his voice, I could tell he was just as embarrassed as I was. After a moment of awkward silence, he mumbled, “Sorry ma’am. I didn’t realize.” I knew I had gained weight since having kids but I had no idea THAT was how people saw me…a chubby, frumpy Grandma!
I knew I had to lose weight. I couldn’t spend the rest of my life looking overweight and like I was a few years away from a nursing home. This is what I looked like when that cashier called me “Grandma”

http://tinyurl.com/mcrs39h 

And this is what I looked like after I followed Craig’s advice…**
Isn’t that amazing? My friends called it a miracle transformation and my family asked me what my secret weapon was...Read More Here..










 


Previous
Next Post »