Metabolic Cooking


Dear friend,
My name is Karine, I'm the co-author of Metabolic Cooking, and also known as the “Lean Kitchen Queen”. If you're reading this right now, that means one thing: you're on a mission to accelerate fat loss and get rid of your boring diet. You've been there and done that. You've tried other diets in the past and have come to see less than stellar results, likely despite some of your best efforts.
You're also a busy person and you don't have time to spend hours in the kitchen to prepare your meals everyday. Now you're looking for something else – something new, something fresh, and something that will actually work for a change. The good news is that you found me and I'm now here to help you! As I think you’ve notice, I have a strong passion for food, fitness, and culinary adventures. That’s right, I’m like the Lara Croft of fat loss cooking! I’m a real kitchen glamour renegade. I get excited about challenging the commonly used techniques that most chefs turn to while seeking out healthier alternatives.


Why ?


 top fat burning foods


Because the truth is I'm not a chef at all – just a regular woman who decided to learn what it means to cook well in real life while staying lean at the same time! I find it fascinating to challenge the 'professional' methods using my self-taught tricks and produce recipes that taste just as good, if not better than what these chefs can create. You probably already know the person with whom I share my life: Dave Ruel. Dave is one of the most respected and trusted fitness cooks in North America. Dave has a large background in helping others achieve their goals, be it fat loss or muscle building, with his uncomplicated and revolutionary recipes and nutrition approach. Over the past few years, he has helped thousands of people reaching their goals through a successful fat burning diet... Read More Here..









Previous
Next Post »