Snack Diet

Do Diets Make You Miserable? Snack Your "Weigh" to Skinny... The Snack Diet is a FUN Way to Lose Weight... Without Starving Yourself or Superhuman Willpower!

 http://tinyurl.com/kfs2xmv

Last year, my mom was diagnosed with Stage 3 Lymphoma Cancer.  I worked tirelessly creating diets and researching miracle cures.  My discoveries awakened me to the idea that food DEFINITELY HAS a major impact on your overall well-being, your physical look, as well as your mental and emotional state of being.  My belief is that it really is 90% diet.

Fortunately, Mom kicked cancer’s ass.  With the help of chemo, Snack Diet and light exercise, she was able to beat it.  This is my personal mission to help and inspire others to lose weight and be the healthiest they can be.  Snack Diet is a new way to lose weight and feel great by SNACKINGyour way to skinny.  NOT just skinny but HEALTHY, STRONG and CLEAR HEADED. It’s an easy to follow blueprint with GREAT tasting snacks and a STRONG community that will support you every inch of the way.

The Snack Diet shows you exactly how I went from 22% bodyfat to 8% bodyfat in 30 days. It shows you exactly what I eat. It shows you my pitfalls, my mistakes, and my WINS! AND I created 10 Simple Rules that you can apply today to become the healthiest you’ve EVER been.
My name is Kit Elliott, and I started this company with a dedication and focus on getting you in the best possible shape.  You can read my new book and also receive personal coaching as well as group coaching.  My new company, Snack Media, Inc. delivers content to you via a member’s area where you can download instantly the Snack Diet book and get any support you need from us.

This is my personal mission to help and inspire others to lose weight and be the healthiest they can be.  Snack Diet is a new way to lose weight and feel great by SNACKING your way to skinny.  NOT just skinny but HEALTHY, STRONG and CLEAR HEADED. It’s an easy to follow blueprint with GREAT tasting snacks and a STRONG community that will support you every inch of the way...Read More Here..



  






 
Previous
Next Post »