Liver Detox Diet

Now before you say “no way – living on carrot sticks and lettuce leaves is not for me” take a look at some more of the delicious foods you will find in my 3 day liver detox diet.

Now I can hear you saying “no way – they cannot be detoxing – look how delicious they are – chocolate mousse pie – that cannot be healthy!” Well keep drooling because they are all raw, healthy and will detox your body. 

What’s Different about my  Liver Detox Diet Book?

I think you know the answer already. My detox plan is so delicious you will want to add more raw foods into your diet. The more raw the more detoxing and the healthier and more vital you will feel.
This is the aim of my eBook “My Super Healthy Mini Detox” And if you want a more challenging  liver detox plan I outline a great 3 Day Juice Fast.


http://tinyurl.com/nyocegs






 

 

Previous
Next Post »